Sunday, May 22, 2011

The New Girl In Town...


It's been almost two months and I still sit and wonder how I made it out of Greenville, North Carolina. I mean well duh, yeah I got a new job and everything but if you would have asked me where I saw myself two months from now, about three months ago, it definitely would not be in Charleston, SC. This place is absolutely gorgeous and there is so much to do. One of the main reasons why I started this blog is because when you are in a new place, most of the time, you are overwhelmed with where to go, what to do, where to shop, where to live...you get the point. So, I started this blog so that I could share the answers to those questions with all of you from my perspective of course. My hope is that this blog will cover all of the things I like to do...shop, sight see, party, and EAT! So jump aboard the "I'm new here" train with me I'm sure there will never be a dull moment....well I hope not anyways :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it that you are blogging! Charleston is gorgeous! Can't wait to read about your journey there!

    ReplyDelete